We Cover the Emerald Coast!
DickinsonLegal provides local court coverage and litigation support to law firms handling debt collection and mortgage foreclosures on Florida's Emerald Coast. We appear for Case Management Conferences, motion hearings, Summary Judgment hearings, Non-Jury Trials, and mediations.
Your reputation in court depends on ours. For that reason, DickinsonLegal is committed to representation with particular attention to preparation, courtesy and professionalism. We are also committed to prompt, detailed reporting and consultation that will expeditiously get you to judgment or settlement.
DickinsonLegal appears in the courts of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Jackson, Calhoun and Bay counties of Florida.
Before entering private practice, John Dickinson was an Assistant State Attorney for the First Judicial Circuit of Florida. In that capacity, he tried hundreds of cases over a twenty-nine year tenure. Mr. Dickinson was twice nominated by his peers for judicial office. He has also served two terms on the Florida Bar's Code and Rules of Evidence Committee.
John Rhett Dickinson
- Juris Doctor, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma (1984)
- B.A., University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida (1981)
- Florida (1985)
- Georgia (1985)
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (1985)
- United States Court, Northern District of Georgia (1985)
- Litigation/Trial Practice
DISTINCTIONS AND SERVICE
- Bench-Bar Professionalism, First Circuit of Florida (past member)
- Code and Rules of Evidence, Florida Bar (past member)
- Inns of Court (past member)
- Justice Hal P. Deakle Trial Advocacy Award
- Congressional Intern, Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Oklahoma